The Alzheimer Society of Washington is proud to present our 4th Annual Affair to Remember – Broadway Nights!, our biggest fundraiser of the year.
The evening will include:
- Cocktails and passed Hors d'oeuves
- A Plated Gala Dinner. Options are:
- Beef - Grilled Sirloin Steak with Blue Cheese and Wine Reduction
- Fish - Wild Salmon with Mustard and Raspberry Burre Blanc
- Vegan - Quoina Stuffed Mushrooms
- Dessert Dash
- Live and Silent Auctions (support our Auction Donors!)
- A Special Performance by Broadway Star Sheryl Lee Ralph, one of the original stars of Dreamgirls
Tickets are $100 in advance and $125 at the door. The event starts at 5pm. We rely on the success of this event to allow us to continue our mission: to educate people about dementia related diseases and provide hope to those affected by offering support and resources.
Online Registration is now Closed, but you may still register at the event!